Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Deliver!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Self-Made Millionaires are not smarter or better than you. They have just discovered these secrets and used them to become wealthy. You can do it too.

Here is secret #13:

DELIVER MORE THAN YOUR CUSTOMER EXPECTS. This builds loyalty and repeat business. It feels good too.



Here's where my mind goes with this one:

Have you noticed "more bang for your buck" doesn't happen much anymore? I open a box of cereal and it's already half empty... same with a can of coffee... or just about anything else that's prepackaged - I'm paying more and receiving less. A thousand years ago (well maybe not quite that long) when you pulled up in a gas station someone came out, pumped your gas, cleaned your windshield, and you didn't even have to get out of the car at all... Doctors made house calls, and the milkman delivered milk to your front door. Actual people answered the phone when you called a business.

Service used to be really important. Now? I'm not so sure. Maybe all you have to do is spend a bunch of money on marketing strategies and deliver as little as possible when it comes to actual products and services, and all the while money is being made, lots of it... so how does that fit into the above secret for making millions?

If I opened a gas station complete with gas station attendents who pumped your gas and cleaned your windshield, would I go broke? If I made cereal and actually filled the boxes all the way up with it, would my business fail? I wonder... is all this grasping greed a symptom of what's wrong with our economy? and what would happen if it stopped? And more importantly, how do I contribute to it? What do I do that is grasping and greedy? Where do I hold back when I could be generous and open handed?

That being said, I do like this concept,it resonates with me. And, in my experience, it does feel good to give more. We also talked about this when we did the Science of Getting Rich. here's a link to that post: How Riches Come To You.


Anyone else want to put their two cents in?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails