Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Self Worth Affirmation

Thursday, July 23, 2009


Say the following out loud, and say it like you mean it -
the louder, the better.


I am deserving.
I deserve all good. not some, not a little bit, but all good.
I now move past all negative restricting thoughts.

I release and let go of the limitations of my parents.
I love them and go beyond them.
I am not their negative opinions nor their limiting beliefs.

I am not bound by any of the fears or prejudices of the current society I live in.
I no longer identify with limitation of any kind.

In my mind, I have total freedom.
I now move into a new space of consciousness where I am willing to see myself differently.
I am willing to create new thoughts about myself and my life.
My new thinking becomes new experiences.

I now know and affirm that I am at one with the prospering power of the universe.
As such I now prosper in a number of ways.
The totality of possibilities lies before me.

I deserve life, a good life.
I deserve love, an abundance of love.
I deserve good health.
I deserve to live comfortably and to prosper.
I deserve joy and happiness.
I deserve freedom to be all I can be.
I deserve more than that.
I deserve all good.

The universe, God, is more than willing to manifest my new beliefs.
And I accept this abundant life with joy, pleasure and gratitude.
For I am deserving, I accept it;
I know it to be the truth.

Author: LOUISE HAYES Self Worth Workbook

1 comments:

Cindy H said...

I like this post - it has some great, life-affirming affirmations in it. I just wish they didn't do the parent-bashing that so many items of this nature do. I realize not everybody had great parents, but that's not an excuse! I know some screwed up people who had great parents and I know some together people who had horrible parents. As an adult, I think we need to take whatever we learned from our parents, good or bad, and use that to move on into adulthood and create the kind of line we want for ourselves.c

Related Posts with Thumbnails