Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

A First Step Toward Getting Rich

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

As a first step toward getting rich, you must believe the three fundamental statements given previously in this chapter; and in order to emphasize them. I repeat them here:

  • There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.
  • Man can form things in his thought, and, by impressing his thought upon formless substance, can cause the thing he thinks about to be created.
  • A thought, in this substance, produces the thing that is imaged by the thought.

You must lay aside all other concepts of the universe than this monistic one; and you must dwell upon this until it is fixed in your mind, and has become your habitual thought. Read these creed statements over and over again; fix every word to memory, and meditate upon them until you firmly believe what they say.

If a doubt comes to you, cast it aside as a sin. Do not listen to arguments against this idea; do not go to churches or lectures where a contrary concept of things is taught or preached. Do not read magazines or books which teach a different idea; if you get mixed up in your faith, all your efforts will be in vain.

Do not ask why these things are true, nor speculate as to how they can be true; simply take them on trust. The science of getting rich begins with the absolute acceptance of this faith.

From: The Science of Getting Rich, by Wallace D Wattles



Castle Wallpaper
(Click on the image to view fullsize and download as wallpaper.)

Ok... so I guess we're not looking for misgivings, or doubts, or arguments to the contrary here. Instead, let's post lists of all the things we've actually been able to manifest in our lives simply by thinking it.

Anyone up for that?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good example of someone who has this science permanantly FIXED in his brain, is my husband. It works! He is SO focused on his pet projects! He dreamed of a sailing and spent months online, researching and looking at pictures. He visited the local harbors and spoke to people who have boats. He read books and looked into sailing courses. Sailing consumed his free time. Lo and behold, a cheap sailboat came up for sale in Lake Tahoe...a mere 5 hours away! Sight unseen, we drove up, had the thing hauled out of the water and precariously drove it home. (Might I add that the trailer was held on barely by a faulty pin we discovered after arriving home). This 22 ft boat sat in the driveway for several months while day after day, night after night, each nook and cranny of that boat was explored and repaired. I forgot what he looked like! I was pretty sure he was just going to live out there. Sailing Classes were full, but he asked if he could pay for the course and just listen to the lectures. More trips to the harbors, more online study. Sheesh! Sailboats were his sole focus.

Guess what? A couple weeks ago we were out bobbing along on the Monterey Bay..watching jellyfish circle us and otters sup on shellfish. Without one formal lesson he taught himself to sail that damn boat! He loves it! He has a cozy little slip and a happy, well loved boat and many, many adventures yet to come.

This same scenario has been played out again and again since we met. Cars, jet skis, guitars....focus, focus, focus and his dreams are created! It's kinda frustrating for the rest of us but it works!!!! Perhaps he has this all figured out already!

Shirley Twofeathers said...

My brother-in-law is the same way. I have the deepest respect for people who move through life with such purpose! WOW!

Here's my list:
I thought about kittens and manifested a pregnant cat.
I once wished for a cookie at work and not two minutes later, someone put one on my desk.
I wanted a laptop and someone gave me one.
I have books books and more books because I wanted them. Some came as gifts, others because I just went out and got them.
I wanted the job I have - and bam! I got it.
Everything in my home is here because at one time or another I wanted it.

Now that I think about it - I'm a pretty successful manifester of "stuff"... and an even more successful manifester of dirty dishes, dirt and dog hair... wow!! I'm just waiting now to see how the Master of the Universe will provide me with a hot water heater that actually heats water!

Anonymous said...

Oh Shirley. I love the pregnant cat manifestation! So funny! You wonder what the CAT was thinking to manifest such a situation!

You must have been manifesting for us! We discovered a leak in the water heater two days ago that, if left unnoticed, could have been catastrophic! Basically, the thing looked held together by fragile shards of rust and mold! I had no idea! It was replaced with a new, smaller and more energy efficient model yesterday. Thank you and I will mirror it back to you now!

I'm inspired to create today and I am grateful.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Hey Karla - so great that you discovered the water heater situation AND were able to do something about it!

I gratefully accept that I too will have hot water soon, and today at work I explored what I think might be THE reason it's been so hard to get it repaired or replaced.

Mark said...

I've asked to have a successful software company, and for it to be recognized worldwide, and to meet with the most prosperous and successful people in the world. I've done that, and won awards, made millions, and helped the lives of many people in the process.

I've asked for a life of plenty and have received it. I've asked for love and have been blessed with 20 years of loving relationship that i cherish forever.

I've asked for things that i wish i hadn't also, and got them too! :) Won't list them here, too embarrased :P

I have asked to become a healer, to be able to pass the gift of healing to those who seek it with me, and have been given this extraordinary gift. It boggles my mind that it's happening, as just 10 years back i would have ridiculed the possibility of spiritual-based healing as impossible. I only believed what i could see, touch or feel. That's all changed now, and I am Blessed beyond meeasure for the joy that this brings to my life and to all those who have been touched by this gift which flows through me, and for which i take no credit, other than having asked to be an instrument of peace and love in my world.

It works. I'm living proof of it, and I ask for more always. I also seem to always ask for things which will also benefit everyone, and everything, rathre than asking for anything just for me. I think that's a bit of a trap, like not being honest with my desires, feeling that it would be selfish, and wrong, and asking for too much - something punishable by the Universe of Love. That's wrong. I will consider that there is no self, and so there can be no such thing as being selfish. The more i ask for, and receive, the greater my desire is to share this gift with others, and that's healthy, I think. I hope that's not being covertly covering up some kind of guilt for having asked for things that make me happy, without having it be something that's coupled with sharing. Am I making sense here?

Related Posts with Thumbnails