Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

I always think

Thursday, November 20, 2008

i am waiting for the cheezburger man. do you have anyƂ money?

Finish this sentence with the first words that come into your mind:

I always think I need more ________ ,
but what I really want is more _________.

If you like what you just said... that's great! If what you just said shows you something uncomfortable about yourself that you'd like to change, now is the time to take steps to make some changes. Start first with that thought, how can you rewrite the sentence in a more positive way, and still make it sound and feel true for you?

Remember, if you rewrite the sentence to be how you "wish" it was, or how you think it "should" be, or even how you "want" it to be, it will not have nearly the effectiveness as it will if you can rewrite it in such a way that you KNOW the truth of it.

When you have your alternative sentence firmly fixed in your mind, it will begin to operate automatically in your life, filtering out experiences and ideas that do NOT reflect that positive statement.

As always, we all love to see what other people write - so log on and share. Something you say might be really helpful to those of us who read it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always think I need more cash but what I really need is more FREEDOM to do things that feed my spirit. It seems like cash would really help, though. Ha ha ha.

Cindy H said...

I always think I need more money, but what I really want is more faith.

I know the truth is that there is enough money in the world for everybody and what we attract we get, but I still have trouble believing that in my heart and that causes me to still think negative thoughts that I draw into my life instead.

I promise to myself to continue eliminating negative thoughts from my mind and relax, having faith that all my needs are met!

Shirley Twofeathers said...

I always think I need more time ... but what I really want is more energy.

I always think I need more money, but what I really want is more time.

I always think I need more food but what I really want is more comfort.

I always think I need more peace but what I really want is more excitement and drama!!! WOW that one was enlightening!!

I always think I need more and more and more and more ... but what I really want is just more.

Ok... that one didn't make any sense at all.

What do I really want? My mommy!! Ok, that's not strictly true. What do I really want? I want to be able to breathe a big sigh of relief knowing that everything will be ok.

So... I always think I need more time, or money, or energy, or comfort, or stuff, or guidance, or knowledge... but what I really want is to know that everything is going to be OK.

Now that one is true!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails