Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

An Extended Visualization

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Pick a quote or a phrase and as you repeat it keep your mind open to ways in which it operates or could operate in your life. And while this can be done in a condensed meditation of five to twenty minutes, it can also be done in an extended meditation that lasts all day.

Magical Fairy


By focusing on one thought all day long, it becomes a background or framework for everything you do that day. This not only gives all the benefits of focused attention, it also helps to incorporate a chosen idea deeply into your life pattern while also giving new insights about it.

Not sure what phrase you want to use? Here are some ideas:

  • Every day in every way I'm getting better and better.
  • Everything I need is coming to me easily and effortlessly.
  • My life is blossoming in total perfection.
  • I have everything I need to enjoy my here and now.
  • I am the master of my life.
  • Everything I need is already within me.
  • Perfect wisdom is in my heart.
  • I am whole and complete in myself.
  • I love and appreciate myself just as I am.
  • I accept all my feelings as part of me.
  • I love to love and be loved.
  • The more I love myself, the more love I have to give others.
  • I now give and receive love freely.
  • I am now attracting loving, satisfying relationships into my life.
  • My relationship with _____ is growing happier and more fulfilling every day.
  • I now have a perfect, satisfying, well-paying job.
  • I love doing my work, and I am richly rewarded, creatively and financially.
  • I am an open channel of creative energy.
  • I am dynamically self-expressive.
  • I enjoy relaxing and having fun.
  • I always communicate clearly and effectively.
  • I now have enough time, energy, wisdom, and money to accomplish all my desires.
  • I am always in the right place at the right time, successfully engage in the right activity.
  • It's okay for me to have everything I want!
  • This is a rich universe and there's plenty for all of us.
  • Abundance is my natural state of being. I accept it now!
  • Infinite riches are now freely flowing into my life.
  • Every day I am growing more financially prosperous.
  • The more I have, the more I have to give.
  • The more I give, the more I receive, and the happier I feel.
  • It's okay for me to have fun and enjoy myself, and I do!
  • I am relaxed and centered. I have plenty of time for everything.
  • I am now enjoying everything I do.
  • I feel happy just being alive.
  • I am vibrantly healthy and radiantly beautiful!
  • I am open to receiving all the blessings of this abundant universe!
  • _____ is coming to me, easily and effortlessly.
  • I have a wonderful job with wonderful pay. I do a wonderful service in a wonderful way.
  • I stay deeply relaxed and centered, and everything is accomplished easily and effortlessly.
  • The light within me is creating miracles in my life here and now.
  • I am now attuned to my higher purpose in life.
  • I love and accept myself completely as I am.
  • I don't have to try to please anyone else. I like myself and that's what counts.
  • I am highly pleasing to myself in the presence of other people.
  • I express myself freely, fully, and easily.
  • I am a powerful, loving, and creative being.
  • I am deeply satisfied with my financial situation.

sources: Serge Kahili King, Shakti Gawain, and others

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! I need to print them out and just pick one every now and then to say to myself all day. This is the one that leaps out at me for today!

"I am open to receiving all the blessings of this abundant universe!"

Shirley Twofeathers said...

The one I found most intriguing was the "I'm deeply satisfied with my financial situation" ...

It occurs to me that I must be satisfied with it on some level, or I would be working in more ways to rectify it.

Interesting to take a phrase through the whole day and see how it's true... and what would be different if it were true...

Related Posts with Thumbnails