Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Ho'oponopono Teleconference

Monday, February 25, 2008

I found a recorded teleconference about Ho'oponopono that was really interesting. It cleared up a lot of my questions and gave me a better insight into what the process actually is. It is available as an MP3, and can be downloaded by right clicking this link and choosing "save target as."

It is a 15.4 MB download, so be patient. If any one has problems downloading it, please let me know, I love you, and I'm sorry. The conference is a little over an hour long, and well worth listening to.

3 comments:

the gay bookworm said...

Okay I did listen to this. I did find it helpful as to more clearly defining what this is about and what we are supposed to be doing with it. I also found myself extremely annoyed with the woman's voice. I found myself constantly saying "I'm sorry,please forgive me I love you". I don't know what it was but agh... anyways I truely did find it helpful and if anyone is having difficulty with this I would recommend listening to it.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

As I said, it did help me a lot. I even had a chance to use what I had learned later on in the day.

A person who boards her dogs with me was picking them up yesterday, and I couldn't remember when she had brought them, or how much I had agreed to charge her. Understand, that I have boarded her dogs for years - and her stinginess is exceeded only by my desperation. Already she is getting a good rate - but she was wanting me to give her an even bigger discount. So, I had said... OK, if the dogs are with me longer than 3 weeks, I can give you the discount.

So that's the background on it... Anyway, yesterday, I was getting ready to deliver her dogs (who else does that for free??) and I couldn't remember what I had agreed to charge her. And I decided that if it added up to at least $300, I'd be happy about it.

So, she had her check book out and we were talking about it, and I said to myself... "she can be generous - I can be generous" and I opened my heart to her and was thinking "thank you for showing me that I can be generous"...

Well, I let her figure up the check, I just kept saying that I couldn't remember... and the check she wrote was for $400. So... that was $100 more than I would have settled for, plus it felt good.

Cool, huh?

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Hey guys, it looks like the website hosting the mp3 download is no longer viable. As soon as I find the mp3, I'll upload it again and post the new link.

Related Posts with Thumbnails