Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

I'm so glad

Friday, June 29, 2007


I am so glad that __________.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that it's raining. And I'm so glad that I figured out how to make coffee with no coffee filters. And I'm glad to have a roof over my head, and that I don't have a dirt floor. Not only that, but I'm glad that my basement isn't flooded, and glad for electricity, running water, and the fact that I still have all my teeth. I'm also glad that even though the brakes are going out on my car, it has still gotten me safely to and from work.

Isn't there a song that says "I'm glad, I'm glad, I'm glad..." what is that song, anybody know?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I only have tonight and tomorrow to work. I am so glad that the water seems to have slowed down its intrusion into my basement. I am so glad that I have the capacity to be glad to feel some measure of happiness, joy and appreciation for life even though on the American Plan for happiness my life sucks bigtime.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I have great friends like you guys. I am so glad that I have my wonderful house and a loving mate to share it with, and two wonderful kitties who love me no matter what!

Cindy H said...

I'm so glad that my granddaughter is here this weekend!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails