Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Day One: How it works

Sunday, March 11, 2007

This experiment is based on the intention-manifestation model of reality, where the goal is to generate $1 million of additional wealth for each person who chooses to participate.

If you wish to participate, all you need to do is to decide to put forth the following intention:

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect time, for the highest good of all, I intend $1,000,000 to come into my life and into the lives of everyone who holds this intention.

Spend time each day thinking about this intention....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Prosperity Project, and can be found in its entirety here: How It Works

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So far no big ideas.. which is actually, for me, really interesting since I'm usually really full of them (it).. lol.. anyway.. I am enjoying the wallpaper and the affirmation and working on getting over the flu. How about you guys?

Anonymous said...

I also chose the wallpaper, and have meditated with it several times today. I added the Ganesh Mantra at the end, along with aksing Ganesh to remove everyone else's obstacles as well. I have had no huge ideas, either...or windfalls....but i'm open. All my kids are sick, but we are survivng. I did have an idea when I first knew we were going to do this project, and so anything that comes from it will be added here. I love the Blidget.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails