Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Day Eleven - What if?

Thursday, March 22, 2007


What if it truly doesn't matter what you do but how you do whatever you do?

How would this change what you choose to do with your life?

What if you could be more present and open hearted with each person you met if you were working as a cashier in a corner store, or as a parking lot attendant, than you could if you were doing a job you think is more important?...

... I am so sorry, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Prosperity Project, and can be found in its entirety here: What If?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember this.. from a lot time ago, and today while I am at work, I'm going to write down my answers to every single one of the questions and see what happens after that...

Cindy H said...

What a great idea - I just copied and pasted this to print out and write down my answers today! I'll let you know how it goes.

This is a very powerful piece of writing! Really makes a person think!!

Anonymous said...

I worked on this yesterday and I found that most of what I journaled was stuff that I was already pretty much aware of... that is until I came to these two questions:

"What if the question is not why am I so infrequently the person I really want to be, but why do I so infrequently want to be the person I really am?"

(my answer was: because that person scares me to death)

and

"How would this change what you think you have to learn?"

(and my answer was: that's such a scary concept, I can't even think about it right now.)

So... this was interesting and useful to me on many levels.

Related Posts with Thumbnails