Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Ganesh Prayers

Tuesday, February 06, 2007



Moments of Decision

Aum Sri Ganeshaya Namaha
Great Lord of Wisdom, here I stand with so many decisions to make, with so many ways to turn. I beg for your grace. Fill me with righteous judgment and clear discrimination as I lay all confusion at Your holy feet and immerse myself solely in You....

 ... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Prosperity Project at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: Prayers To Ganesh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are really sweet and good prayers. I can just imagine adorable small Hindu children learning that bedtime prayer. I printed these out....i think they could come in handy.

Anonymous said...

Om Shri Ganeshaya Namaha...

I love these little prayers. I think I might make some posters out of them that I can put here and there in my house.

Maybe I might make a ganesh painting or drawing and make something to put on Cafe Press, something with the prayers and/or the mantra on it..

I have a ganesh poster in my office. He has been benevolently overlooking all my endeavors for months now. I think I might almost be ready to make a drawing of him.

Anyway. Thanks for finding these prayers.

Om Shanti Om.

Anonymous said...

I did this really cool thing and I wanted to share it here. I put two of the prayers together (help in times of need, and family welfare), and I made a greeting card with the prayer on the inside and an image of Ganesh on the outside. I put the card, a little elephant statue, a piece of amethyst, and a candle all on a little altar that I have. I lit the candle and read the prayer and then I took a handful of rice and sprinkled it at the base of the candle. As I sprinkled the rice I said a little prayer to Ganesh - something to the effect that my problems were like grains of rice and I was leaving them at his Holy Feet - I don't remember the exact words. And then I added a pinch of cinnamon. As soon as I sprinkled the rice, knowing that each grain of rice represented one of my problems, I felt a sense of release and peace. Then I left the candle to burn down. It was really cool and it felt good, so I thought I would share it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails