Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Let your light shine

Monday, January 08, 2007

Fire is the element for your Fame and Reputation area, so fireplaces, lanterns and candles are perfect for this area, whether they are lit or not. A lava lamp is great too.



Triangles and pointed objects are symbolic of fire and work well here. Pyramids and cactus are good here. This is the place for your collection of weapons: spears, harpoons, arrows, daggers, swords and knives have the sharp shape of fire....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Prosperity Project, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: Let Your Light Shine

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an interesting collection of items that can go here! I will have to get out my harpoon collection ... LOL ...

The only thing I already have that's mentioned is the TV and some "columnar" objects. I used to have a painting of a campfire, and a cool lantern here but I moved them. I guess I will be moving them back.

Related Posts with Thumbnails