Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Big money symbols

Saturday, January 06, 2007

If you want big money for the good things in life, the Prosperity area is where to get it. If you need money to get out of the hole or just to pay monthly bills, the Family area will help you to acquire basic maintenance money so you can focus on the good stuff. We will get to the Family area later this month.

Feng Shui activity for today:
Add a symbol that reminds you of wealth and abundance.

This area of the home is also for blessings, so it’s a good area where you can acknowledge what you have been blessed with already....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Prosperity Project, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: Big Money Symbols

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prosperity area does have a lot of "prosperity symbols" already in it. This is where I did the "Wealthy Week" spell when we were doing Gypsy Magic. I think I am going to set that back up come the new moon, only this time, I am going to burn a candle surrounded by coins every night.

I will consult with Madame Fortuna and see if she has something that can be done every night instead of just during the full moon, or just for a week. I will keep you guys posted on that one.

I do have a question though: Melissa, do you know the answer?

My prosperity area has a closet in it. What I was wondering is, what does closet space represent? I know we have to be really careful of toilets - leave the toilet lid down, etc. What about closets? Are they "good" in a prosperity area? Or do they need a "cure"?

Right now, it has a lot of clothes that I LOVE but can't WEAR because they are my "skinny" clothes. I wonder if I should get rid of them or not... I keep thinking I will get skinny again... I didn't think they constituted clutter since I do LOVE them... but now that I am mulling this over, I can see how it might be bad feng shui to have stuff that doesn't fit piling up in my prosperity area.

I am planning to paint the inside of the closet purple, line the drawers with gold, and hang a picture of a waterfall on the door. Maybe fan out 9 dollar bills and put them in there somewhere too...

I did read somewhere that if you do a feng shui cure in an area that is cluttered, or poorly laid out - you can cause more problems instead of less - because your cure could easily enhance the chaos and etc. that the clutter represents, it could also add to the blocks that your "bad" layout is represents.

I wonder if having so much clothing that doesn't fit me in an area with so many cures is having the effect of making my prosperity "too small" and not a "good fit"...

Ok.. I am getting rid of that shit right now!!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to say I am really enjoying this Feng Shui stuff. Especially the book by Ms. Rauch. I got it out of the library and and going to get a copy for myself. It has been so useful as we are finally moving into our house to be able to use the information to put things in their most advantageous place. Surprisingly some of the colours I had already in place were/are perfect for there place in the house. My prosperity corner is the master bedroom and it is painted purple. I would just like to say great job on this project and bravo to whoever found the books and info.

Related Posts with Thumbnails