Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Add color to your prosperity area

Friday, January 05, 2007

Feng Shui activity for today - add a color!

Purple is the best for the Prosperity corner. Put a big chunk of purple amethyst there. Dig out that purple lava lamp and watch money start to ooze up and bubble over into your life. If this area of your home happens to be in your child’s room, make sure Barney the purple dinosaur is in the Prosperity corner....

 ... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Prosperity Project, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: Purple for Prosperity

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interestingly, I already have a powerful red "icon" in my prosperity area - and something green as well. I also have a piggy bank there, and my gypsy magic stuff for prosperity.

Another interesting thing I noticed when making the bagua for my house, was that the cluttery areas in my "prosperity" section seem to fall into the "relationship" corner of it.. if that makes any sense at all - well no it doesn't..

In other words, if I take the prosperity area and look at it as a separate space, and apply the bagua to it - the clutter falls in the exact same place that the worst of my clutter in whole house is in.. which is the relationships and creativity areas.

I have a fair amount of clutter in the career area - that comes and goes... and in my "prosperity" section, there is a small amount of clutter that accumulates there too..

So, I take this to mean that I have relationship issues with money.. and that I am unsettled in my career.. and have a lot of "stuff" hanging over my creativity.

Am I making sense? Or am I incoherent?

Related Posts with Thumbnails