Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

27 Fling Boogie

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Starting to declutter for good feng shui.

Are you living in CHAOS? (Can’t Have Anyone Over Syndrome?)
Clutter affects you mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, and financially.

Clutter is the enemy of feng shui. Clutter causes the chi (energy) of your home to stagnate....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Prosperity Project, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: 27 Fling Boogie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disposophobia?? How funny is that.. and the really stupid thing about it is that I actually have stuff in bags that I bought, brought in, and dropped "wherever" and it's still there!!! Yikes!

What is clutter anyway? What is it really? Is it trash? I might have to look it up in the dictionary just to be sure.. LOL

I can run around my house and pick up 27 items of trash pretty easily. I can run around my house and pick up 27 things and put them away. I can run around my house and pick up 27 things that I could sell on eBay..

Very challenging. It might take me several hours to sort through the "stuff" and decide what is clutter and what is not.

So I think I am going to opt for the 27 items of trash.. and wait to see if anyone can help me with a good definition of clutter.

Anonymous said...

Ok. That helps. Thanks Melissa. I'll get right to it.

Anonymous said...

I would not get into the relationships that I have had if it were not for the clutter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails