Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Stomping out problems

Monday, December 11, 2006


Here is a spell to remove a problem. Write the problem on the sole of an old shoe. Put the shoe on, stamp on the problem three times...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved. I have a new website, shirleytwofeathers.com, and The Prosperity Project is currently in the process of moving in over there. Here's a link to this particular post: Stomping out problems 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that we can schedule another time to get together and stomp out our problems. I am saving one of my old shoes for this purpose.

And I think I might go ahead and do this spell with the other shoe..

Anonymous said...

But I am not sure..

Maybe I ought to save them and do them both at the same time.. I might start to feel like I am waiting for the "other shoe to drop".. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails